ASCA's online courses help Consulting Arborists, arborists and professionals in the green industry learn and earn CEUs without having to leave their offices. Let experts lead you through timely topics and compelling lectures while you learn new skills and techniques you can immediately put to work for your clients. Since this is online self-directed learning, you can learn where you want and when you want!
Technical Aspects of Tree Appraisal
A Four-Part Online Course That Demystifies the Cost Approach!
ASCA's in-depth, four-part online course explores the technical aspects of replacement cost and trunk formula methods — size, species, condition, and location — providing you with the tools to perform any appraisal with confidence. The skills and concepts you'll learn are based on the Guide for Plant Appraisal, 9th edition and will inform implementation of any changes associated with the 10th edition.
Part 1: Overview & Basic Concepts of Tree Appraisal
Part 2: Size & Species
Part 3: Assessing Condition & Location
Part 4: Summary & the Future
- New! Consulting Arborist Insurance Needs
- Differentiating Yourself in the Market
- Calculating Your Expenses to Manage Budgets and Determine Customer Fee Structures
- Understanding Professional Service Contracts: Protecting Yourself and Your Clients
- Business Development 201: Turning Contacts Into Clients and Clients into Raving Fans
- Elements of a Successful Arboricultural Consulting Practice