Take Your Career to the Next Level
Since its inception in 1995, more than 750 aspiring consultants and Consulting Arborists have attended ASCA's Consulting Academy to learn and further hone the skills necessary to develop and maintain thriving consulting practices.
As the most comprehensive training experience for arborists who consult, the Consulting Academy includes interactive workshops and lectures on all aspects of consulting arboriculture. Adding to the experience is the benefit of networking with fellow Consulting Arborists as you share this intensive three-and-a-half-day conference.
3 Big Reasons to Attend
- You'll be one step closer to becoming a Registered Consulting Arborists (RCA)--the industry's most prestigious professional designation.
- You'll develop and hone the skills you need to stand apart from your competition--report writing, the role consultants can play in contentious situations, forensic investigations, practice management and more.
- You'll gain the necessary skills to transition to a consulting career--a less physically demanding career.
Who Should Attend
- Arborists who consult
- Arborists who would like to learn more about the profession of arboricultural consulting
- Other Green Industry professionals who are interested in consulting
Your attendance at the Academy is worth 30 CEUs toward fulfilling ASCA's Continuing Education Program for the 2013-14 reporting period. ISA has approved the Academy for 18.5 CEUs for the Board Certified Master Arborists, Certified Arborist Municipal Specialists, and Certified Arborists.
You must pass:
- An open book written exam, given on the last day of the Academy
- A post Academy take home report